In this position you will be responsible for general assignments in the Intellectual Property and Records dept. associated with document requests and drawing distribution. You will help to provide engineering documentation for the organization by preparing necessary documentation to permit sourcing or pricing of the items requested.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following:
• Work with drawing lists or drawing breakdowns to satisfy internal and external print requests and distribute the appropriate media requested;
• Proper identification of specific parts utilizing Valmet documentation systems.
• Maintain accurate record of documents received and distributed;
• Support all aspects of the “scan-on-demand” request system;
• Use department scanning and conversion equipment to convert hard copy documents into electronic format and update document databases;
• Create electronic parts catalog for customer use via web or storage devices.
• Preparation of updated documentation (BOMs, e-manuals) for customers
• Generate drawings. Check drawings generated by others, as part of the drawing process.
• Operate printers, plotters, scanning equipment and associated computer equipment used in satisfying document requests.
What You'll Need
Well qualified candidates will possess high school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to five (3-5) years experience working with prints or drawings. A good knowledge of imaging software or Adobe Acrobat preferred.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify