PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Human Resources Specialist in Atlanta, GA.
The Global Total Rewards (GTR) Specialist provides support and tactical implementation in the areas of Compensation, Benefits, Retirement, Mobility and Recognition. This position will work with GTR managers and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to detail business requirements and processes. The GTR Specialist will prepare and disseminate reports and complete data integrity audits.
• Gathers and compiles inventories of UPS Global Total Rewards offerings and assists in documenting processes
• Provides compensation support for job evaluations, pricing, wage, and salary survey participation
• Supports incentive plan administration
• Conducts research and collaborating with various stakeholders to detail business problems and assists in providing recommendations
• Assists in the preparation of communications and presentations
• Supports the GTR team by gathering various bonus agreements details to track, quantify historical cost, and detail future obligations
• Participates in and supports various GTR projects
• Misc. administrative support as needed
• Solicits and Gathers Information; Demonstrates a working knowledge of techniques for soliciting and gathering information; identifies appropriate sources of information
• Detail Orientation and Strong Organizational Skills; captures/documents specific and accurate information; ensures work is completed accurately and with the appropriate level of detail; maintains records and information in an organized manner
• Conducts Research and Analysis; Works with others to research stakeholders' and key decision-makers' needs, requirements, and perspectives; researches industry best practices through multiple sources
• Customer Focused; Ability to build professional relationships to achieve business goals; solicit customer feedback and considers both short and long term decisions when making service decisions
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field – Preferred, not required
• Knowledge and experience in Compensation, Benefits, Retirement, Mobility and Recognition – Preferred
• Prior experience with benchmarking and pricing jobs using Pay Factors tool or similar - Preferred
• 1+ years of related or relevant experience - Preferred
• Experience with Workday HCM a plus
• Strong technical ability with Microsoft Office suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to maintain confidential information
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify