is currently looking for a PV Design Civil Project Engineer
to join the team. Our customer, a multinational natural gas and electrical energy utilities company, is building a Photovoltaic Power Plant in the USA. We are currently in the phase before the construction and are seeking an individual to define what is required for the correct design, development, and bidding for the project. We are seeking an individual who has experience in solar and/or storage projects engineering.
This is a 5.5 monthly project that spans from Aug 2021 to Jan 2022. This role can be converted into other roles during the construction phase of the project. This position is available in both Colorado and Texas.Responsibilities
• Policy and regulatory guidance.
• Transposition of existing Naturgy’s TORs for main equipment and EPC for Spanish Market, to American Regulations and Market Standards.
• Preliminary layout designs, technical and financial assessment.
• Support on geotechnical investigations on 6 projects.
• General support on development and review of documentation by others for 6 projects.
• Definition of a standard RFP for PV projects of our portfolio, with 1 project planned to start bidding process in October, and 4 more in December.
• Request for Proposal (RFP), Technical Appendix and Terms of Reference (TOR) definition, including transposing existing Naturgy’s TORs to American Regulations and Market Standards.
• Vendor qualification, bid rating and management.
• Engineering, Procurement and construction (EPC) contracts support.
• Quality assurance programs.
The AKKA Group, an engineering and technology consulting company, supports its clients in meeting their increasing challenges. Our key assets are: a wide-range of global services for industrial projects, the ability to collaborate across the entire product lifecycle, Offices in Europe, Africa, Middle-East, Asia and Americas, 21 centers of excellence across Europe and the World to enhance Group synergies, 12,000 skilled and dedicated employees. Thanks to the assets of our in-house research center, AKKA Research, we enable you to develop and create your vision of the future. We have the tools and means to turn your concept into reality.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify