PDS Tech is looking for an Electrical Engineer 2 in Thief River Falls, MN or a remote opportunity:
• Design and develop various electrical systems including motors, electronic control units, switches, relays, wire harnesses, electronic displays, and lighting.
• Develop component and assembly level engineering drawings.
• Assist in design and documentation of vehicle electrical architecture including service manuals or part books.
• Review existing supplier designs for quality and cost to eliminate potential quality issues and identify potential cost savings.
• Review and create functional specifications and engineering design standards.
• Perform tolerance studies on components and assemblies and develop engineering component and assembly drawings.
• Manage component and system-level validation testing and conduct DFMEA to create test and analysis plans for product validation.
• Perform cross functional design reviews and Design for Assembly (DFA) and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) assessments on components and assemblies.
• Work with outside suppliers to develop new technologies and cost reductions for electrical and electronic systems.
• Manage project schedules and budget to meet project requirements.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering required
• Years of Experience: 2 or more years of experience required
• Software Knowledge: Matlab, Microsoft Office applications, UG/ CAD/ Teamcenter
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify