PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer, in Fort Worth, TXSummary:
You will be part of the highly innovative Simulation & System Test (SST) organization, responsible for developing and maintaining manned aircraft weapon simulation systems utilized for weapons systems development from concept design through production and delivery. Within SST resides an extensive selection of simulators and software/systems integration test capabilities, including low-cost rapid prototyping concept development systems, full-dome handling qualities simulations, high-fidelity multi-ship, real-time, man-in-the-loop simulation systems, and hardware-in-the-loop mission systems and vehicle systems integration venues. Our products are used to advance weapon systems development, strengthen pilot familiarization, assess human factors, evaluate aircraft control laws, improve mission study effectiveness, provide test capabilities required for contract verification and provide integration testing and verification capabilities for aircraft systems and softwareDescription
Experience in one or more areas related to simulation software, e.g. real-time executives, modeling and simulation, visual systems, data management, analysis systems, etc.
• Experience with C++ programming language
• Experience with Linux operating systems
• Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA) / Object-Oriented Design (OOD) techniques
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering/Technical Field
• Experience with software in a highly integration-intensive environment
• Experience with Aircraft Avionics Sensors – Electronic Warfare (EW), Electronic Support Measures (ESM), RADAR, Distributed Aperture System (DAS), Electro-Optical Targeting System (EOTS)
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools, such as VersionOne and JIRA
• Experience with software automation and DevSecOps tools, such as Ansible and Jenkins
- C++ and LINUX experience required (and shown in previous work history, not just summary)
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD) experience required
- Qualified candidates will have a strong software background to work with simulation tools
- Simulation /training software experience a plus
- ACTIVE secret clearance with a background investigation within the last 6 years IS REQUIRED
- Must be onsite in Fort Worth, TX 100% of the time
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify