PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Desktop Support Technician, in Wilmington,MA
•Prioritize, maintain and resolve helpdesk requests while meeting Service level Agreements.
•Manage the inventory of software and hardware materials.
•Prepare, configure, and deploy desktop computer systems including imaging computers and maintaining image library.
•Ensure ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established company standards and guidelines while ensuring optimum equipment performance and longevity.
•Work with vendors when necessary to resolve technical problems with hardware and software.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related discipline
• 2+ years of experience in a Helpdesk environment is required, with Linux experience preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented, accurate and well organized.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational are required.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and established response times is essential.
• Ability to establish & maintain a good working relationship w/other professionals to provide support & resolve issues is a must.
• Must be able to remain flexible with changes in priorities for various task and project assignments.
• Microsoft certifications desired
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify