PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer, in East Syracuse, NY.
Engineering - Electrical - Experienced Performs research, development, design, and testing of electrical components, PC Board Layout, Electronics Packaging equipment, facilities, systems, products and networks for commercial, industrial and governmental purposes. Typically 4 - 8 years of relevant experience
Job Specific Requirements Required:
• Proficient in electro-mechanical design
• Ability to read and modify electric schematics, write electrical systems requirements
• Understanding of electrical analysis, electrical protection power consumption
• Experience with wiring, connectors, harnessing
• Capable of providing technical leadership to junior engineers, self-directed and highly motivated
• Possess analytical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn new tools, methods and technologies as requirements evolve
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Comfortable with both collaborative and independent work in a global team setting
Development, Technology and Methodology
• Experience in power supplies, batteries, power converters
• Controller I/O understanding/experience
• Familiarity with HVAC&R equipment and systems
• Experience in new product design and qualification
• Proficient in modern experimental methods, instrumentation, and measurement systems
• Ability to lead and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to coordinate activities in a global team environment
• Create, refine and clarify requirements with engineers from different technical background.
• Understand the end-user application of products and impact on controls.
• Evaluate and respond to customer questions and issues.
B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering with 7-10 years of experience in electrical systems design and qualification.
M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years of experience in electrical systems design and qualification.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify