PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer, in Syracuse, NY.Must have a Secret clearanceJob Description:
A highly motivated senior level Electrical Engineering position where the candidate will primarily participate execute junior level Engineering Project Manager (EPM) tasks.
Job duties will include, but not be limited to, schedule development and maintenance, cost management, task management, involvement with root cause analysis on customer issues, managing resources and supporting bids and proposals.
The position will require the individual to a lead small production support teams, producing complex hardware for underseas electronic systems.
The individual will be expected to work cross functionally within the Engineering and Technology organization as well as with manufacturing, sourcing, customers, etc..Job responsibilities include:
Ensure that the program’s troubleshooting, testing, finding root cause, and repairs are met
• Be responsible for overall Engineering & Technology cost, schedule, and technical program performance and Integrated Product Team Leadership
• Track Estimate-to-Complete (ETC) / Earned Value Management (EVM) / Metrics to track program performance and identify technical or Engineering & Technology staffing risks
• Responsible for the identification and closure of technical issues
• Participate in Risk and Opportunity management
• Report status and issues for Engineering & Technology activities to Program Management and Engineering & Technology functional management
• Communicate/escalate unresolved Engineering & Technology conflicts, issues, dependencies, and concerns
• Provide technical experience for design and manufacturing related matters, including prioritizing the work of team members
• Review and develop product validation and verification plans and ensure customer and internal requirements are met. Responsible for implementing this plan and identifying resources to support the plan
• Chairman for Failure Review Board (FRB) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) activities
Occasional overtime is anticipated.
- Candidates must have Interim Secret level clearance to Start
- BS+9-15 YRS or MS+7-13 YRS
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify