AKKA Technologies (Mother Company
of PDS) is currently looking for an Head of Design Engineering
. The Head of Design Engineering will lead a team of 6 composed of a Project Engineer, Liaison and Design Engineer, Avionic Designer, and Structure DesignerResponsibilities:
- Management of the P21 and P145 Engineering teams.
- Design and documentation approval used in support of engineering activities.
- Detail project planning and budgeting.
- Workload and associated skills matrix forecast.
- Produce and maintain plans for all Engineering tasks in support of production build and completions activities
- Coordination with the US team and Engineering Departments.
- Guarantee quality, on time and on cost engineering deliverables.
- Work together with all involved functions to guarantee the integration of engineering activities within a fully integrated plan.
- Drive Engineering activities in P145 team to ensure the delivery of Completions, Modifications and Repairs meet required timeline and capability.
- Be the point of contact for providing engineering assistance to other departments: Customer Support, Procurement, Programs, Contracts, Marketing/Sales, Proposals, Training & Legal.
- Coordinates both STCs suppliers and the TC changes needed to obtain the minimum impact on aircraft lay-up as primary interface with local authorities (FAA and TCCA) for main certification projects for STCs, TCs and Foreign Validation.
- Ensure prompt engineering support (Structure Systems, Airframe Systems and ElectroAvionic) to FAL needs in terms of design changes.
- Responsible to disposition the non-conformities (MDR, NI, PP) providing the best technical solution.
- Provide support to customers and suppliers as required in support of Engineering issues.
- Provide KPIs in that meet company requirements.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify