PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking candidates for a Customer Services Support Analyst in Miami, FL. Location is outside Miami International Airport.
This role provides reporting, analytical, and administrative support of all activities for the Latin America & Caribbean Customer Services organization. The incumbent will manage multiple concurrent projects primarily within the Customer Services team but will liaise with a multifunctional team within the Latin America Sales & Services business unit.
- Become familiar with Company culture, Customer Services processes and tools, and key stakeholders and customers.
- Reviews/revises service offers to customers and reporting documents.
- Champion for the community relation activities provided for the Company Training Center in Miami.
- Support activities for events with customers.
- Monitor aviation news from Latin America and regional customers (airlines).
- Become proficient with tools and processes of the Customer Services organization as well as their services portfolio; visual management and maintain Customer Gifts Inventory.
- Become familiar with CSDs and Key Account Managers based in Toulouse and services in the Region.
- Become familiar with issues in the Latin America Monthly Business Report (MBR) and minutes of internal department meetings; participate in the preparation of the MBR.
- Become familiar with our presentations/service proposals/reports in coordination with the Customer Support Directors and Head o Region; update presentations and reports, suggest improvements.
- Observe the CSDs on ad-hoc projects (e.g. aircraft entry-into-service project management, customer meetings preparation and presentations); Support Airline Marketing Directors, as needed, in business development activities for the region:
- Support implementation of service marketing strategies (B2B) with the services marketing, and the services sales directors.
- Study and interpret benchmark results.
- Use of Salesforce and internal resources to look at regional opportunities.
- Provide support for administrative tasks (customer database update, shared drive management);
- Provide logistical support to Customer Support and Services Miami events;
- Become familiar with the management of mailings, event invitations, RSVPs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify