PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Reliability & Maintainability Engineer in Fort Worth, TX.
• Collect, analyze and score Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Engineering Investigations (EI) and Corrective Action Plans (CAP) for failed aircraft components including participation in Reliability Review scoring boards.
• Perform Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA) and testability assessments including Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT), Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS), fault detection and fault isolation.
• Assess manufacturing parametrics and maintenance removal times.
• Formulate reliability analyses and predictions (including development of failure rate estimates based on handbook techniques and historical data) using Windchill Quality Solutions software.
• Perform budget estimating and management tasks.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace or Systems Engineering is required.
• Multiple levels of experience will be considered with a minimum of 2 years of R&M experience in a defense related industry is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Effective written and verbal communication skills needed to brief top-level management, customers and/or large groups on an occasional-to-frequent basis
• Candidates must be eligible to obtain Secret Security Clearance
• Prior military experience maintaining rotary or tiltrotor aircraft.
• Applicable experience formulating reliability analyses and predictions (including development of failure rate estimates based on handbook techniques and historical data) preferably using PTC Windchill Quality Solutions software
• Knowledge of procedures involved with collecting, analyzing, and scoring of Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data.
• Recent experience performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Engineering Investigations (EI) and Corrective Action Plans (CAP) for failed aircraft components.
• Knowledge of rotary aircraft systems/sub-systems to include troubleshooting techniques, reliability/maintainability issues and assessment of maintenance removal times.
• Proficient in the review of flight logs, quality records, manufacturing records and engineering drawings including use of CAD software, preferably CATIA.
• Applicable experience performing Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA).
• Experience in conducting engineering investigations with suppliers and customers and participation in Reliability Review scoring boards
• Applicable experience performing testability assessments including Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT), Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS), fault detection and fault isolation.
• Familiarity and/or experience with reliability test plans, R&M program plans, Statements of Work (SOW) and specification preparation.
• Working knowledge in a related discipline (Avionics, Propulsion, Hydraulics, etc).
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify