PDS Tech is seeking Mechanical A&P Technicians for open position in Coatesville PA
The ideal candidate will troubleshoot, repair and service aircraft and engine systems, conduct installation of critical dynamic components (gear boxes, driveshafts, and rotor blades), control rods and landing gear.
The candidate must be able to use and interpret various types of test equipment and work from maintenance manuals and wiring diagrams.
The candidate will be responsible for performing various inspections and appropriate maintenance documentation. The will ensure strict compliance with the Tool Control Program and comply with and participate in the FOD program.
An A&P license is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and evaluations skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be proficient in using a computer and in Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and take direction from Lead and Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required), Technical school certification and/or U.S. Military experience (preferred).
- A&P license required
- 3+ years of recent experience minimum; and/or industry experience working on rotorcraft
- This is a safety sensitive position and will require inclusion in an FAA approved Drug and Alcohol Program - screening and quarterly random selections
- Must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
- Must have the ability to speak, write and read in the English language
- Be capable of working overtime and assigned shift.
- Be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Candidates should be flexible; shift still being determined.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify