PDS is looking for an Flight Test Engineer in Wichita, KS:
In your role, you will:
• Conduct test planning, test readiness, safety of flight activities to support test operations
• Operate as a qualified experimental cabin crew member following appropriate product and safety training
• Support other flight crew members with aircraft limitations, special instructions and test procedures
• Operate all cabin experimental provisions and mission specific test instrumentation.
• Communicate to engineering and project personnel on the planning, status and results of test execution (ground and/or flight)
• Produce test documentation and reports consistent with approved Bombardier standards.
• Oversee and confirm test aircraft configuration for test, including test instrumentation prior to testing
• Undertake preliminary review and processing of specific test planning documents.
• Observe and operate within the bounds of Bombardier, Transport Canada and FAA rules and regulations, which includes proper use of safety and risk mitigation methods and the safe operation of equipment
As our ideal candidate,
• You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline (Aerospace or Aeronautical basis preferred)
• You must have an understanding of common flight test procedures and requirements
• You must have an appreciation for the existence of Transport Canada, FAA and EASA Certification processes and procedures
• You must have demonstrated capacity and skills to prioritize and manage large amounts of information
• You must have interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations
• You must have well-developed written and verbal communication skills
• You must have an understanding that the flight test environment may require irregular work hours and does require travel
• You must be able to be obtain and maintain a FAA Class 3 Medical Certificate
• You must demonstrate a strong desire to work in a very rewarding engineering based environment at the leading edge of modern aviation platforms
• You have previous exposure to the aviation environment, through personal activities, or through professional requirement (preferred)
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify