PDS Tech Inc is seeking a Project Engineer
Provides the Engineering leadership to a team representing multiple skill areas, which may include internal and external resources and customers. Develops statement of work (SOW) to satisfy research and development, ongoing and new business requirements. Works with customers and management to obtain approval. Identifies and manages changes to statement of work and assesses the impact of those changes, and incorporates changes into statement of work. Negotiates proposed changes to determine modifications to the deliverables, resources, costs and schedules. Leads project execution to complete the work statement. Identifies performance metrics. Plans, identifies and coordinates resources required over the life of the project or program. Assigns responsibility for activities to team members and ensures technical correctness and consistency of products and services. Directs proposal development to complete the work statement. Compares actual results to baseline plan to assess project performance, efficiencies, productivity and lessons learned. Identifies corrective actions to improve project or team performance. Provides technical, business and integration leadership for the development and execution of project or team plans. Works under consultative direction.
• Collaborate with multiple skill teams to identify opportunities to expand the use of client Support Equipment, with internal and external customers.
• Take an active role in the development of technology and business roadmaps and the identification and pursuit of any necessary investments.
• Provide recommendations regarding the prioritization of Support Equipment growth opportunities and related investments.
• Understand and support initiatives by collaborating with the capability teams and the business organizations.
• Communicate technical and business benefits to customers and senior management to obtain concurrence on program direction.
• Work closely with engineering teams to identify opportunities to improve the affordability and quality of the Support Equipment products.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Experience leading projects consisting of multidiscipline teams.
• Familiar with the technologies being applied to modern Support Equipment.
• Understanding business case development and evaluation.
• Experience communicating, verbally and in writing, with senior management.
• 5+ years of experience leading business driven decisions to include budgets, staffing levels, Basis of Estimates (BoE), Request for Proposals (RFP) and Statements of Work (SOW)
• 10+ years of experience working with Support Equipment.
• Engineering degree in any of the following majors: Aeronautical Engineering; Aerospace Engineering; Computer Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Systems Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Technology
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Familiarity with Support Equipment customers, military and commercial.
• 5+ years of experience with aircraft systems, structures, or propulsion
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify