PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Engineer Sr., in Melbourne, FL
• Support Xilinx FPGA verification utilizing SystemVerilog
• Develop FPGA architecture and documentation
• Experience with FPGA design RTL using VHDL
• Implement and integrate FPGA designs in a collaborative lab environment
• Perform verification activities to satisfy the objectives of RTCA/DO-254
• Analyzes system requirements, capacity, cost, and customer needs to determine feasibility of project and develop system plans.
• Analyzes and evaluates new or improved electronic components.
• Includes power generation, transmission and distribution, rotating machinery, illumination, wire communication systems and servomechanisms.
• Includes circuit theory, computer design and development, instrumentation, radio communications, semiconductor devices, solid state devices, and television systems.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
• Must have advanced level experience with FPGA design and verification
• Expertise with one or more of the following:
• FPGA development of Xilinx devices using the Vivado tool suite
• FPGA development of Microchip/Microsemi/Actel devices using the Libero tool suite
• FPGA development of Altera/Intel FPGA using Quartus tool suite
• Familiarity with device-level verification methods and languages (e.g. constrained random, functional coverage, UVM and SystemVerilog)
• FPGA/ASIC verification using lab equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes and logic analyzers)
• Experience leading the development of avionics hardware
• Working knowledge of Windows-based application software; including MS Office, Spice, Mathcad, MATLAB, ModelSim/QuestaSim, Vivado, Libero
Experience with any of the following is a plus but not specifically required:
• Working knowledge of digital and electrical circuit theory preferred.
• Experience with RTCA DO-254 standards for Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware.
• Highly proactive and has an inherent sense of urgency on all tasks presented
• Diligent, detail and goal oriented, highly analytical and innovative
• Responsible and accountable team player and individual contributor
Minimum of 4 years working with FPGA design and development.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify