PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler, in Smithfield, RI.
Category Begin End
2nd Shift--- 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Will be hiring from resume so please be sure experience is included on the resume so is able to be reviewed.
• IMMEDIATE NEED!
• Pay Rate: $16.50/hr.
• HS Diploma/GED is is required.
• Honeywell is looking for candidates with previous assembly, production, and manufacturing experience.
• They will be assembling safety eye wear at this site
• Employee who are engaged in 90% Direct Labor in the manufacturing process including assembly of products, machine operation and moderate material handling. .
• Meet and adhere to applicable Standard Operation Instructions (SOS/SCS) or any other related documents.
• Meet and adhere to quality procedures.
- Lifting is generally at or below 35Lbs. without significant repetitions.
- Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify