PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Senior Process Engineer - Biologics Pharmaceuticals, in St. Louis, MO
The Sr. Process Engineer will lead process engineering, operational excellence and capital projects related to the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients, with a focus on Cell Culture. The role will require the Sr. Process Engineer to lead projects independently, or as the leader of a cross-functional team. There will be extensive involvement in Engineering from conception through design; during equipment specification, startup, and validation as necessary for the projects. This position will lead, execute and coordinate the project activities of the internal project team and any other necessary resources, including but not limited to; outsourced engineers and designers.
What will you do?
- Manage process engineering projects from conception through startup.
- Evaluate, develop, and manage the design and development of process based engineering projects.
- Analyze and propose solutions to technical problems; considers alternative projects.
- Collaborates with Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality, EHS, and Financial organizations to develop project scopes, schedules, and cost estimates.
- Responsible to develop the project scope, budget and schedule into a Capital Appropriations Request (CAR, application for approval of funds) for capital projects.
- Coordinate internal/external validation resources to ensure project milestones are achieved.
- Maintain cost and schedule control on assigned projects from initial design through successful manufacturing of quality products.
- Ensures Certification through commissioning, validation and qualification of projects and current manufacturing operations.
- Advise Site Leadership on best courses of action on projects, technical matters and project economics. Provide regular communication up and down organization on status of projects.
- Represents Patheon in contracts with outside vendors, contractors, engineers, regulatory authorities, and consultants on a frequent basis during execution of a major project.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify