The Certifications Analyst is responsible for certifying and implementing new client, functionality, and configuration modifications. This position receives client specific technical information and is responsible for creating configurations based upon this information in a test environment to be used during certification. The Analyst performs scripted certifications with clients, providing technical support and guidance throughout the process. This role is also responsible for the successful implementation of the project. Certification Analysts have daily interaction with external clients as well as internal departments. The Certification Analyst performs other duties as required, such as (but not limited to):
• Manage the technical and business aspects of client and network certifications
• Manage and perform major client conversions and upgrades into the live production environment
• Review new project business requirements and technical documentation and translate project requirements into testing methodologies
• Build configurations for client certification that will be used in the production environment upon successful test completion
• Develop test strategies, test plans, and execute automated test scripts via a web-based simulation tool
• Identify defects within the software and notify affected parties as well as assist in problem resolution related to testing
• Monitor success of conversions and troubleshoot or escalate as appropriate
• Participate on project teams as a subject matter expert
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify