PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Customer Property Administrator in Cedar Rapids, IA
• Establishing Positive Working Relationships: Develops and maintains a professional and positive working relationship with the Govt Property Administrator and/or the associate contractor representatives who have oversight responsibility for their property that RCI has in its possession or is responsible for.
• Customer Property Tracking, Monitoring, Usage & Accounting: Tracks, monitors and reports the status and usage of COP (Customer Owned Product) in accordance with Federal Regulations and/or Customer requirements.
• Reporting, Documentation & Compliance: Prepares required COP reports and documents in compliance with Govt Regulations, associate contractor requirements and Corporate Policies and Procedures.
• Inventories: Conducts periodic inventories and maintains records of COP in accordance with relevant Govt Regulations, associate contractor requirements and Corporate Policies and Procedures.
• Disposition: Coordinates activities related to the disposition of COP.
• Repair: Coordinates repair activities related to COP. Interfaces with other departments and subcontractors on the usage and repair of equipment.
• Establishing Working Relationships: Builds positive and stable working relationships internally and externally. Frequent internal Company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects.
• Risk Associated With Errors Made: Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure or resources to rectify.
• Difficulty of Assignments: Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to policies and practices for guidance. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
• Responsible for providing administrative support to assigned unit or department assuming relatively independent action.
• Performs specialized administrative duties requiring in-depth knowledge of division policies, procedures, departmental operations, organizational structures, and services.
• May mentor/train other department support coordinators. May project manage administrative projects with limited supervision.
• Identifies trends, analyzes problems, and suggests alternatives for assigned tasks.
• Initiate follow-up and appropriate action to expedite and facilitate department work processes and task completion.
• Collects, compiles, records, inputs, sorts and formats information for departmental/division reports, tracking data, and other applications.
• May manage electronic database in support of managing a physical and/or electronic inventory.
TOP 3 MUST HAVE SKILLS:
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- MS Office
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work in a team environment TOP 3
- SAP experience
- Program/project management experience
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify