PDS Tech is currently sourcing for a CMM Programmer with one of our clients in the Joplin, MO area.
· Generation custom CMM Programs using PCDMIS software
· Analyze existing programs for integrity
· Provide GD&T expertise
· Provide inspection methodology recommendations
· Validate design and manufacturing of components
· Provide measured results to various departments
· Speak to CMM Program methodology and approach
To succeed in this position, you must:
· Have programming experience using PCDMIS software
· U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
· High School Diploma
· Excellent record of attendance and reliability
· Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications
· Detail orientated; ability to multitask and work to a defined project schedule
· Effective communication skills, both verbally and written
· Strong team player, ability to effectively interact with other functional groups
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
· Associates Degree or current progress towards an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
· Be able to work with rapidly changing schedules;
· Have great attention to detail
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify