PDS Tech is currently recruiting for a Senior Development Ops Engineer in Menlo Park, CA.
Do you enjoy working across the software production spectrum from writing code, developing scripts, improving the build process, maintaining CI/CD infrastructure, analyzing test performance, and scaling the process from research to product deployment? Would you like to work with a dynamic and innovative team to increase the energy-efficiency of electricity production and delivery? DevOps is critical for making products work and for making the company function efficiently. Unlike many pure-cloud DevOps, software spans real-time code in C, C++, and assembly that need to be CI tested on hardware (PIL), desktop data-analysis tools in scripted languages, and cloud software that connects field devices.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will help create and expand the environment to keep the software development, manufacturing, and production process running smoothly.
- You will manage the cloud infrastructure and software development environments including CI/CD
- You will manage the on-site and cloud servers for both development and production
In the first 3 months you will:
- Deploy and provision cloud compute systems
- Deploy, provision, and upgrade product systems
- Learn about the manufacturing process for the product systems
In the first 6 months you will:
- Deploy and provision cloud compute systems for production operations
- Help to improve the product system manufacturing process
- You are an innovative, active learner familiar with the latest technologies
- You have shown success deploying and operating cloud systems using Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You have experience setting up and maintaining software development environments e.g. code management, cloud setup, access and security, Linux and scripting languages, continuous integration in the cloud, etc.
- You have experience administering Linux systems
- You enjoy working closely with IT in order to coordinate network
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify