PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Warehouse position in Tracy, CA
Warehouse Worker position following all standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to complete all internal and external
customer requests. Position will be in one of the functional areas of the warehouse including receiving, picking,
packing and shipping.
- Processes orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group Lead in order to meet customer requirements
- Receive, picks, packages, and labels shipments according to the Distribution SOP and work instructions
- Maneuvers picking cart or powered industrial truck to various locations throughout the Distribution Center
to locate materials and fulfill orders
- Completes paper documentation requirements for packing and shipping of hazardous chemicals
- Practices good housekeeping and keeps inventory neat, clean, and orderly
- Completes paper documentation requirements as outlined by Distribution SOP’s
- Verifies proper storage conditions of products and notifies Supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise
such as Can’t Finds, Expired Product, Breakage, and Out-Of-Stocks.
- Assist other team members, as needed, to ensure customer satisfaction including maintaining sufficient
employee relations and teamwork.
- General warehouse experience is preferred
- Experience operating a powered industrial truck, preferably a cherry picker, is a plus
- Experience in computers and scanning equipment, preferred
- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and possess problem solving abilities
- Ability to constantly stand and move around department, required
- Frequent walking, stooping, bending and reaching required
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance necessary for adequate scheduling and coverage
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Worker must be able to read and write in English
- Lifts, carries, pulls and pushes up to 40 - 70 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify