PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Data Analyst in Racine, WI.
• Single point of contact for clien Industrial with third party suppliers, to move to EDI and CSCN and support them in the efforts
• Responsible for assisting with all training and testing related to EDI efforts for MQ, CSPS, Click, and SAP
• Ability to influence suppliers to convert to electronic invoice and Advanced Shipping Notice submission, highlighting benefits of moving to this process
• Assist with monitoring invoice and ASN interfaces through EDI, CSPS, Click, MQ and SAP and resolving issues to allow invoices to post, which will include working with suppliers and Receiving to address ongoing errors
• Analyze processing statistics for suppliers not using EDI, including recognition and auto post rates, to determine what suppliers are most critical candidates for converting to EDI
• Work with suppliers to demonstrate the benefits of EDI invoice & ASN submission and influence them to make the process change
• Understand the entire process for converting a supplier to EDI, including responsibilities within Accounts Payable, Material Management and S&OP (CSCN team). Maintain process documentation to provide suppliers with information they need, educate suppliers, and serve as the single point of contact within Client Industrial P&S NAFTA for the suppliers, coordinating efforts with other teams as needed
• Assist with monitoring EDI invoice interfaces to identify errors and help resolve so invoices can be processed. Work with suppliers and other Client groups (i.e. Receiving) to resolve issues. Identify recurring issues and root causes, then work with appropriate individuals (suppliers, Receiving, etc.) to implement process changes
• Display a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service, presenting information on EDI processes to suppliers in a clear way and clearly articulating benefits to using EDI
• Identify inefficiencies within EDI processes that cause problems for our customers and be a strong advocate for process improvements
he preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
EDI Knowledgeable Process and Data
Follow Process Steps
Technical Ability & Fluency
Application comfort & knowledge
Strong Communication Skills
Customer Service - Interacting with Suppliers
Attention to Detail
Work and interact with IT & EDI Teams
Document/Update Statuses for deliverable
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify