Functional owner is responsible for:
● Defines and releases Product Specification document
● Uses DOORs to link requirements together with customer requirements.
● Defines all required interfaces and signals required for the function to meet customer requirements.
● Collaborates with project team and with the various development areas (Software, and System Testing) in
development of the functions.
● Leads Functional development and ensures functional performance meets customer requirements.
● Uses KPI matrices to measure and improve functional performance
● Ensures test engineering performs required system validation and relevant system test requirements and scenarios
meet customer requirements and are linked in DOORs.
● Internal and external interface to the customer for system and function performance
● Work innovatively and creatively within the group with a particular focus on protecting innovation and IP through
the patent process
● Support project System architect in creation of system architecture based on functional and non-functional
● Assist Business Dev. Dept with Feasibility Studies and support RFQ activities as required, including customer and
internal requirements review.
● Decomposes customer functional requirements and defines compliance
● Lead FO integration activities for the assigned projects
● Participate in Project Teams and report on FO activities as appropriate
● Complete scheduled tasks within assigned projects to deliver function specific output to the project team as per
agreed timing plan
● Ensure all FO systems work products are baselined & managed through the Configuration Management & Change
● Carry out all work to comply with Quality Management System
● BA in Engineering or equivalent
● 3-5 years of professional experience in the Automotive development, preferably in ADAS development
● Knowledge of Requirement Management and methods for software development, especially SPICE
● Experience with DOORs
● Knowledge of ISO26262 is an advantage
● Some experience in C programming or SW development
● Good English skills both spoken and written
● Self-motivated and with emphasis on teamwork
● High degree of innovation and creativity
● Strong interest in technology advances and awareness of latest innovations in vision systems
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Strong mindset of continuous learning
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify