PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Production Assembler in Murfreesboro, TN.
In this role, you will be using your knowledge of electrical wiring and electronics technology to manufacture electrical panel boxes.
Requirements and abilities:
• Knowledge and ability to utilize electrical schematics in order to correctly assemble a panel box.
• Knowledge and ability to utilize mechanical drawings and engineering documentation, in order to correctly assemble panel a box.
• Possess hand and finger dexterity necessary and required to work with 18 gage and smaller wire and associated termination blocks.
• Possess the ability to identify and differentiate various color coded wiring.
• Knowledge and ability to utilize assembly tools, (e.g. Pliers, screwdrivers, wire strippers, crimpers).
• Ability to work with large panel boxes constructed of heavy pieces of metal. (two- man lift required for some larger panel box models)
• Knowledge and ability to use measuring equipment, (e.g. DVMM and Oscilloscope), in order to validate the proper wiring and operation of panel boxes.
• Ability to assemble and wire panel boxes according to a daily customer demand schedule with an expected number of panel boxes constructed per hour(s) according to manufacturing engineering time standards.
• High School degree or GED.
• Certificate or other equivalent training in Electrical Wiring and/or Electronics Technology.
• If formal training does not exist: Minimum of 3 years previous experience involving panel box wiring/assembly.
• 1 year experience working in a production assembly environment (preferably with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma processes deployed).
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify