PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler B, in El Segundo, CA.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works from preliminary and released design drawings, procedures, test specifications, manufacturing, planning, oral and written instructions. Knowledge of electrical principles is required.
• Assists in the fabrication and performance of inspections, manufacturing tests, diagnosis of malfunctions, and preparation of mechanisms for engineering tests. Performs a limited number of tests without direction.
• Operates shop equipment such as mechanical and electronic gauges, sine plates, concentricity instruments, tool makers, microscopes and precision weighing equipment. Sets up and operates precision cleaning equipment.
• Performs most of the bonding operations, thermal processes, precision measurements, in-process tests and data reduction made in the shop.
• Performs work assignments in a clean room environment.
• Performs rework of the same nature and level of difficulty as described.
• Meets necessary certifications as required.
• Performs incidental related duties as assigned or required.
1 year or less experience doing mechanical or electromechanical work on:
Cars, automotive repair, engines
Remote control cars, planes, drones, gimbals
Military vehicles, aircraft, engines, drones, gimbals, wire harness installation and repair, connector assembly
HVAC installation, wiring, maintenance and repair
Machining, industrial equipment such as air compressors, vacuum pumps, and hydraulic presses
Knowledgeable in using precision measuring devices (i.e. height gages, micrometers, depth gages, and calipers).
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify