Duties: Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and deployment. Design, develop, code, test and debug system software. Build real-time control software for directed energy products. Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources. Support software QA and optimize I/O performance. Provide post production support. Interface with hardware design and development. Assess third party and open source software.
- 5+ years development in C++
- Additional experience with one or more modern systems language(s): Python, Java, Go, Rust, etc.
- Versed in multithreaded design (concurrency primitives, resource management, etc.)
- Competent in computer science concepts (algorithms, data structures, object-oriented programming, etc.)
- Strong foundations in mathematics, linear algebra, and physics
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar discipline
- US Citizenship and/or Permanent Residency (Future security clearance may be required)
- Experience building software for real-time operating environments with specific latency requirements
- Experience with Embedded Linux and/or software integration with FPGA firmware
- Knowledge or experience with digital signal processing (DSP) or radio frequency (RF) technologies
- Exposure or interest in sensor fusion, machine learning, or AI
We have developed technologies that leverage new breakthroughs in sensors and high-power microwaves, combined with computer vision and advanced software control. Our first broad-market application is a comprehensive defense system to defeat offensive drones at scale.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify