PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Technician, in San Leandro, CA
Assemble large and small mechanical systems and some basic electrical/soldering skills preferred – mostly large module assembly with some both bench top component assembly
• Familiar with common mechanical tolls and basic electrical understanding including soldering
• Familiar with power tool and crane/hoist operations
• General machining skills a plus
• Test & Measurement equipment (calipers and volt/ohm meter, etc.)
• Understand simple and complex verbal English instructions
• Able to communicate clearly in English
• Able to read and follow written English directions and (simple and complex) mechanical prints, diagrams and assembly instructions as well as simple electrical schematics
• Experience with hi-vacuum, water circulation systems preferred
• Candidate will work under direct supervision
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: • At least 5 years of experience performing complex mechanical assembly work
• Log and report writing to describe work and maintenance
• Forklift operation experience required
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify