PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Supplier Development Platform Specialist in Benson, MN
The Supplier Development Platform Specialist is considered an expert and consultant in his/her field; with knowledge, training, experience and the ability to drive platform activity on the Crop Prod Platforms. The Supplier Development Platform Coordinator uses personal competencies and leadership, individually or in a team, to ensure on-time completion of Design reviews, PPAP & APQP, Supplier selection process, and Platform launch milestones.
Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Decision Making Authority: Outline the primary responsibilities of the position and the authority level of the position (i.e., budget approval)
Accountabilities and Decision Making Authority:
Support the global product development process (GPD) for new products and ensure that suppliers meet requirements per the Part Approval Process (APQP/PPAP). Supplier Development Platform Coordinator uses personal competencies and leadership to ensure on-time completion of Design reviews, PPAP & APQP, Supplier selection process, New launch milestones & other platform activities.
Develop project plans and resources to achieve timing, quality, and cost objectives of all assigned platforms.
Arrange review meeting with SQE Platform management before all platform Milestones.
Resolution of supplier quality issues and management of supplier quality performance -- SQP management, PIQ/PPM metrics, CPM resolutions
Support warranty recovery projects -- technical support on warranty claims
Qualification of potential suppliers and Approval of components -- PSAs, business case, PPAP/IRW, PA, PPR
Support for new program launches -- tech review, QRA
The Supplier Quality Engineer –Platform Coordinator serves a vital role in working with suppliers in an up-front, preventative mode and in a problem-solving mode. Collaborates with suppliers and relevant internal functions such as purchasing, engineering, and the plants to guarantee the quality of components from the supply base for new product launches and current production Skid Steers (SSL)
Job Requirements: Describe the basic requirements of the position
Include: previous functional experience (# of years), technical skills/knowledge, management experience (# of years), key business experiences (i.e., turnarounds, P&L responsibility, international, start-ups), certifications, education, licensing
• Education: 4 year College/University technical degree or equivalent experience – Advanced degree (master’s) preferred.
• Experience: 5+ years of design or manufacturing experience
• 3 years experience in quality engineering, supplier quality engineering or quality management
• 3 years in Supervision or Project Management, production and management of Project Plans (MS Project).
• Managing multiply projects.
• Experience and Leadership working with Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) tools (design reviews, FMEAs, Contractual Control Plans, Inspection and Test plans, PCPA's, PSA's, Supplier Program Review's, Gage R&R Studies, Capability Studies, SPC, 7-step or 8-D corrective action process)
• Professional certification (CQE, CQA, CQMgr, CMfgE, etc.) Perferred. Six Sigma Certification is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Excellent computer skills: GPP, I-Viewer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, statistical software, etc.
• Ability to work with personnel at all levels of the supplier’s organization and with CNH plants/platforms/senior management.
• Ability to conduct meetings with and make presentations to platform leadership, industrial leadership, and senior management
• Ability to travel 10-20%
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify