PDS Tech is seeking candidates for an Aircraft Cabin Installer position in Mobile, AL
Main responsibility is the cabin furnishing of the aircraft for the final assembly line. Focusing in a specified area such as cabin equipment and floor covering and cockpit, cargo and doors.
- Assembly of interior furnishing and equipping parts, to include cockpit, doors, galleys, toilets and floor covering
- Installation and testing of electrical units and components
- Inspect work of other team members and complete systems before customer acceptance
- Install and manufacture of components and parts (i.e. marking, connecting, assembling, bundling, painting, fitting, torquing, bonding, attaching, disassembling, positioning and repairs)
- Determine ways to eliminate disruptions and rework
- Perform presentations to the customer
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain legible and accurate documentation as required
- Follow safe work practices and use/wear prescribed Personal Protective Equipment for specific tasks
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify