PDS Tech Inc is seeking a Doc Control Administrator in Menlo Park, CA
1. Conduct a full inventory of vellum drawings currently released in Document Control
2. Prepare, process and status the transfer of vellum drawings to electronic format
3. Store data and documents in electronic format in Document Control SharePoint site
4. Monitor the status of in-process documents and maintain a public log
5. Perform back-up duties for the release of engineering documents, as required.
6. Prepare the following documents (using MS Word or Excel):
a. Proposals, including Matrices
b. Engineering Reports
c. MS PowerPoint Presentations
d. Correspondence, including sending out company literature as requested
e. Engineering ECRs and ECOs,
f. Specification Control Drawings
g. Editing and proof-reading of documents, as required
Requires a high school diploma and/or a minimum of three years of related experience, and procedural skills and/or the use of specialized equipment in¬volving reading of difficult instructions, maintenance of written records or the utilization of intermediate math skills. General office experience, typing, word processing, filing, data entry, good com¬munication skills and ability to work with numbers as required by job. Experience using Adobe Acrobat to create and publish documents is required. Must have good software skills with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Elementary understanding and knowledge of Intralink (or other data management system) is desirable.
1. Flexible to work varied shifts, overtime, weekends and travel on occasion.
2. Ability to type for extended periods of time.
3. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
4. Able to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, and squat.
5. Able to occasionally push, and reach.
6. Based upon your job duties, and need to visit different areas within Randtron, you may be exposed to; fumes, dust, toxic or caustic chemicals (well below OSHA and ACGIH exposure guidelines), outdoor weather, moving mechanical parts and/or be part of a hearing conservation program due to noise levels around certain equipment.
7. May be required to move items 25 pounds for distances of up to 25 feet.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify