PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Test Engineer Golden Valley, MN
You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals that design, test, and validate products from concept to manufacturing to market, providing expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs.
Use your engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving billions of customers around the globe.
Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments.
Grow and develop your engineering knowledge in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies
• Able to set up product in a test environment and provide minimal maintenance to test machine
• Basic knowledge to troubleshooting electrical problems on test load machine.
• Need computer skills to run automated test on test load machine.
• Understand and resolve issues of product under test
• Able to carry 45lbs (about 20 Kg) of weights
• Need to be able to bend over to pick up weights and load test machine.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical.
• Test engineering experience with electromechanical and electronic products
• Knowledge of DC / AC power supply usages.
• Knowledge of Environmental chamber usage and set up humidity, temperatures curves and timing
• Must be able to understand engineering drawings, Bills of Materials, product data sheets, specification requirements in relation to product and process characteristics.
• Proficiency writing test documentation and test results, and knowledge of tracking systems.
• Ability to manage and complete multiple assignments with minimal supervision
• Superior organization, communication and documentation skills
• Experience in electrical circuits for test equipment or products.
• Understanding of actuators
• Ability to design mechanical parts for test fixtures and equipment.
• Knowledge of communication interfaces/protocols (e.g. RS-232, FTP, TCP/IP, etc).
• Awareness of various testing methodologies: e.g. Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Test Maturity Model (TMM), Test Driven Development (TDD), Model-Based Testing (MBT), test planning and estimation, manual testing, test automation, system testing, equivalence partitioning, state-based testing etc.
• Experience with data acquisition systems and test automation software such as LabVIEW.
• Develop, modify, review, and optimize test fixtures, procedures and execute HW tests.
• Problem identification, analysis and management. Develop troubleshooting plans and execute testing to validate design solutions.
• Search for issues and bugs, perform root cause analysis, and manage them in a tracking system.
• Support design engineering, manufacturing and field personnel with insightful analysis and problem solving to resolve issues.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify