PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer, in Goleta, CA
• Develops, implements and analyzes manufacturing engineering plans and projects and communicates them to internal and external customers.
• Defines, develops and transfers manufacturing and engineering tools, strategies and systems.
• Develops manufacturing strategies for specific products and processes.
• Actively participates with engineering project teams in order to coordinate the release of new products.
• Estimates and tracks manufacturing costs, determines time standards, and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines.
• Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Travel may be required.
Must have an existing, active Secret Security Clearance.
• Requires strong knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically viewed as having a specialty within discipline.
• May have broad knowledge of project management.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify