PDS Tech Inc is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer in Camden, NJ
• Apply computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in the development of software for the target hardware
• Work closely with cross functional members of the engineering organization to develop and evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements and design of the overall system
• Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and formal test
• Develop software test plans and procedures, and other relevant technical documentation
• Utilize modeling tools and equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests, prototype, and evaluate results
• Participate in peer reviews, identify, track and repair defects
• Utilize a variety of software languages (i.e., C++, C, Java, Python, Assembly) on Windows, Linux, mobile platforms, and embedded real time operating systems (VxWorks, Linux, Integrity, and others for Motorola, Intel, TI, and custom processor designs)
• Object-oriented design and implementation experience, with exposure to software modeling and UML
• Experience developing device drivers and Board Support Packages for real time embedded systems
• Experience with cryptography and cryptographic applications, security architecture, multi-level and cross domain security solutions, and certification requirements
• Hardware / Software Integration experience
• Experience debugging real time embedded applications
• Experience with static analysis, code coverage tools, and automated test frameworks
• Knowledge of network architectures and protocols
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET clearance, TS/SCI highly desirable
• Related coursework or experience developing software for embedded applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify