PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Staff Digital Board Designer, in Redondo Beach, CA.
Tasks of this role include collaboration with systems engineering, mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers, and other electrical engineers to perform design trades, perform requirements flow down, create interconnection drawings, perform electrical analysis, develop test plans, and ultimately deliver engineering model and flight hardware that meets program requirements.
The qualified candidate will be an experienced digital design engineer who will work on digital board design and development with applications in signal processing, network routing, and switching, or embedded processors for air and space applications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conceptual design
- Circuit Design
- Architecture development
- Schematics development
- Worst-case analysis
- Board Integration & test
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM field from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 14 years experience in electrical board or unit design (12 years with Masters of Science degree)
- A minimum of 14 years of experience in hardware design/development or production
- US Citizenship required
- 20 years of experience developing Electronics for military or spacecraft applications
- Digital or Mixed-signal unit, slice, board, and/or ASIC/FPGA design and development experience
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or other Engineering field from an accredited institution
- Hands-on knowledge of programmatic/cost account management (CAM) processes, project planning, and scheduling, cost control, change control, EVMS, staffing, coordination, and oversight of technical work effort
- Proven leadership experience and the ability to manage engineers and technicians in a process-driven environment
- Experience in program execution and demonstrated ability to meet program technical, cost, and schedule milestones
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) across all levels of the organization
- Security Clearance (any level)
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify