PDS Tech is seeking an AV Commissioning Specialist for the St. Louis, MO area.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze and interpret system drawings
• Review project Scope of Work (SOW) to ensure quality and completeness of installation
• Perform hardware upgrades to all AV components
• Registration and setting changes of VTC codec endpoints (Cisco, Polycom)
• Proficient with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Biamp, and QSC hardware components
• Proficient with Crestron Toolbox, Biamp Tesira, Q-SYS, and Shure software
• Write, configure, and adjust digital signal processors (DSP) including Biamp and QSC
• Fine tune audio video systems to ensure optimal performance
• Ability to work with a remote system programmer to load and diagnose interfaces
• Extensive background in troubleshooting specific audio, video, and network related issues
• Knowledge of networking fundamentals such as: TCP/IP, addressing, firewalls, routers, VLANs, and VPN
• Create, track, and close a project punch-list
• Comfortable and able to communicate with C-Level executives
• Ability to train and educate customers on installed equipment and receive a final sign off from the customer showing job completion
• Compile and submit all project related deliverables including redlining CAD documents
• Support LI, LII, LIII Field Engineers as needed
• 80% Travel Ability Nationwide
• A strong belief in ZERO- Being Safe 100% of the time is the expectation
• Alignment with company mission, vision, and values
• A high level of customer centricity
• Strong work ethic with an ALL-IN attitude
• Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team members
• Ability to perform in a fast paced/high volume environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional Critical Thinking skills
• Detail Oriented- a high level of attention to detail is required
• A high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals
• Ability to be organized, problem solve complex system problems, and be solution oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
• Minor programming capability (AMX/Crestron) – changes and troubleshooting
• Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
• Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
• Certifications: CTS-I, DMC-E-4K, DMC-D-4K, Extron AVA, AMX-ACE, Biamp TesiraFORTÉ, Q-SYS – Preferred
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify