What does a great Implementation Consultant do?
• Provide onboarding support to client institutions and processors to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
• Coordinate directly with customers and multiple internal teams to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
• Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management.
• Review and approve card program changes and trend opportunities for department development.
• Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests.
• Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal and external - using Project Management best practices and skills.
• Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
• Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Fiserv client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
• Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
• Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
• Represent customer and operational requirements to internal Fiserv organizations.
• Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
• Coordinate internal Fiserv resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
• Performs other duties as required
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
• Must understand secure and non-secure card personalization requirements per industry standards.
• Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
• Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
• Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
• Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
• Strong project management skills required.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify