PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Manager, in Carrolton, TX
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage fixed duration projects from $1M to $8M.
• Handle new business proposals.
• Participate in the design and delivery of large implementations
• Work with internal teams on contract and pricing strategy.
• Adhere to all Collins Aerospace specific PM policies as well as follow generally accepted PMI project principals in the management and technical support of network based physical Security System projects.
• Manage the financials (P&L) for the project including financial management of subcontractors.
• Project Lead and / or liaison between customers and subcontractors.
• Occasional domestic travel may be required for site meetings.
• Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree, HS Diploma plus six years of related experience.
• US Citizen, due to restricted facility access. Candidate may need to obtain a security clearance.
• Five (5) or more years of related experience in Program Management.
• Working knowledge and experience with project management processes.
• Experience in managing projects with multiple internal & external stakeholders.
• Experience with fixed price programs with short duration (6 - 18 month delivery) technical system projects, including networking equipment, cameras, access control, and Command and Control platforms.
• Experience managing software and / or hardware technologies.
• Proficient with Microsoft Project.
Key skills for success:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work well with others in a matrix organization and successfully coordinate with and support internal and external customers.
• Ability to learn new processes quickly, and work with minimal supervision and guidance.
• Ability to communicate effectively and display viable problem solving skills.
• PMP certification.
• Experience with nuclear programs.
• Experience in managing subcontractors.
• Commercial, DOD, and Federal / State / Local acquisitions and procurements background.
• Advanced knowledge of business practices, spreadsheet manipulation and information systems.
• Familiar with cyber security concepts & technologies.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify