PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler in Clearwater, FL.
- Perform standard work assigned to meet production requirements and the respective schedules
-Flex to work different tasks and work cells to meet business objectives and customer needs
- Monitor, assist, and improve all aspects of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, and Productivity in the work cells.
- Adhere to Standard Work and complete continuous improvement activities.
- Utilize computer to access work instructions, access and/or input labor tracking, work in progress tracking, non-conformance tracking, and configuration information.
- Complete required training for product assembly, work instruction layout, procedures, and processes.
-Complete certification training to perform various tasks within the assigned work cell. Work towards becoming an expert associate for assigned cell tasks.
-Support Six Sigma & Lean principles; teamwork, continuous improvement, 5S, daily management and documentation of standard work.
- Actively participate in daily Tier 1 Meetings and associated tasks
-Must be able to work daily, and weekend overtime, as well as Holidays as necessary.
- Extensive soldering experience
- Final Electronic Assembly experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working assignments of various difficulty levels and/or require judgment to resolve issues or to make recommendations.
-Ability to multitask and perform various operations as needed to execute competing priorities
-Demonstrated computer skills
-Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow written procedures and utilize knowledge-based experience
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Must be a US Citizen only.
• 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.. Candidates with avionic, military or fiber optic background would be applicable for this role.
• Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions. Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, and physical risks is anticipated
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify