The ideal candidate will possess manufacturing experience or industrial electrical
experience in the assembly and wiring of electrical control systems and equipment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assemble, install, electrical wiring of equipment and panels using hand tools or
· Installation of raceways for equipment include wire way, cable trough, EMT, IMC,
and Rigid Conduit
· Follow all safety and PPE requirements per established company policies.
· Material handling of in process work and finished goods including operation of pallet
jacks and potentially forklifts or overhead cranes.
· Work well with other team members to complete projects efficiently and on time
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
· Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as measuring devices, power tools,
conduit benders, and testing equipment such as multi-meters and ohmmeters.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
Desired Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate would have prior experience in electrical wiring and piping
· Knowledge of electrical schematics and blueprints is preferred
· Timely and dependable
· Ability to pay attention to detail
· Ability to follow directions well and desire to learn
· Motivated and determined to work hard and get the job done successfully
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify