PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Field Service Rep in Maryland with Active Secret Clearance
• Utilize multi-disciplined technical expertise and company knowledge to assist the customer.
• Sustain a high level of proficiency in the operation and maintenance of company product by investigating technical problems, determining causes, and developing/implementing corrective actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Understand customer expectations and assist the customer in interpreting and using support data and documents, and provide technical on-the-job training.
• Act as the on-site liaison between the company and customer personnel of widely varying backgrounds to gain resolution of significant technical and operational issues.
• Provides guidance, consultation, and training to customers related to a broad range of technical and operational issues. Conducts on site in-depth research of company and customer data to drive resolution of specific chronic issues.
• Conducts root-cause analysis on customer and company fleet data to identify/evaluate trends and opportunities to increase dispatch reliability. Validates or reviews effectiveness of existing solutions, and then develops corrective, proactive, and/or preventative action plans.
• Work unsupervised for extended periods of time in a wide variety of cultural/economic conditions.
• Interpret technical documents and monitors product performances. Develop and conduct ad hoc training on various maintenance topics.
• Analyze technical data and evaluate maintenance procedures.
• Requires the ability to work independently in a demanding, on-call, 24 hour per day / 365 days per year operational environment.
• Develops action plans for aircraft in unusually difficult AOG situations, whereby Service Engineering and/or executive leaders solicit FSR assistance. Tracks progress of troubleshooting plan and maintains company and customer situational awareness. Conducts follow-up with the customer to ensure solution provided was effective and lasting.
• Must be willing to work any shift, weekends or on call as required.
• Must have an active FAA A&P License
Provides technical field support of company products. Performs troubleshooting procedures for multiple systems coverage. Resolves maintenance and operational issues. Interprets technical documents and monitors product performance. Analyzes technical data and evaluates maintenance procedures. Develops and conducts ad hoc training.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify