PDS Tech is seeking a Machine Operator for an open position in Florence SC.
• Properly operate one machine following proper procedures and work guides (Operation of machine could include punch, press, laser or bend break machines)
• Achieve ACE associate level in two (2) years maximum
• Comply and follow all EH&S policies and regulations including ensuring proper PPE is worn at all times
• Interpret drawing requirements and make coupons as necessary to ensure the quality of machine operations
• Comply with critical to quality & critical to safety requirements as specified
• Ensure that work area remains clean and free of debris by utilizing the ACE 5s principles
• Understand implications and impact of visual factory
• Be able to maintain and sustain visual factory without direction from supervisor
• Use appropriate dimensional tools as needed throughout the operation of machine
• Understand tool life and be able to notify maintenance as necessary for tool repair / replacement
• Understand and utilize ACE tools and processes to promote continuous improvement
• Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
• Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic and its applications
• Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify