A Security Engineer designs, develops, tests, installs, and maintains systems, applications, networks, and/or telecom and related processes to meet the functional objectives of the business. Assesses system, application, network, and/or telecom needs, provides modeling and simulation consulting to clarify client technology functionality, and evaluates and implement new advanced technologies. Ensures adherence to established technology standards and consults with senior leadership on technology solutions. Supports existing systems and is responsible for leading technical aspects of a project. Responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
In this role candidate will be highly experienced with Ping IAM MFA architecture and solution design for integration with applications, platforms, and systems enterprise wide on global scale. Proven solid experience as Ping ID suite MFA subject matter expert consulting with many internal application owners and sponsors on integration design in support of the enterprise MFA program running migration programs. Strong communication skills to represent IAM Architecture to key program stakeholders and present IAM Architecture goals and deliverables. This role will work directly with application owners and business users providing guidance for established IAM standards.
- On hand knowledge of Centrify and FIDO security products architecting solutions with advanced biometric authentication capabilities such as fingerprint scanning, retina, voice recognition, or facial recognition.
- Consult on web application integration using Ping s Integration Kits (SDK)
- Architect Ping Identity and MFA solutions for a myriad of enterprise applications and federation partners.
- Ability to architect and roll out modern Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solutions using Ping ID, Ping Identity, Ping Access, Phone-as-token methods, FIDO compliant, OAuth, One-time password (OTP), Mobile Push.
- Identify MFA program strength, weaknesses opportunities and threats for continuous improvements strategy with playbook creation.
- Ensure IAM governance policies and procedures meet contractual obligations.
- Ensure Access certifications meet audit expectations for completeness, and timeliness.
- Creates effective remediation plans and controls for identified IAM audit deficiencies
- Highly Experienced with tools such as Visio for architecture diagram creation and also white board sessions with application engineers
- Strong Linux Skills required
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify