PDS Tech is seeking candidates to fill a Production Technician position for 2nd Shift in Logan, UT
Responsible for the manufacturing, assembly, and/or packaging of BioProcess Containers in a clean room environment. Technicians carry out the production process by closely following the Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instruction Documents and blueprints or drawings as they relate to assembly, materials handling, equipment operation, and finished goods packaging
This position requires following cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) and working in a fast paced team environment
Key Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to the following)
* Following all safety requirements and cGMP requirements
* Following work instruction document, standard operating procedures and standard works
* Assembling product using specific written instructions, blueprints and drawings
* Record correct and accurate documentation in Production Control Documents
* Perform inspection of in-process and finished product
* Participate in PPI (Practical Process Improvements), Lean and Continuous Improvement activities including 5S activities
* Assist in training function of co-workers and mentoring
* Daily Schedule adherence
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
* Good verbal/written communication
* Ability to follow complex procedures
* Adherence to Good Manufacturing Principles
* 2 years production experience (preferred)
* Ability to work in a team environment
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
* HS Diploma or equivalent
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
* Ability to work in a fast paced controlled cleanroom environment up to 8 hours a day with additional overtime as required
* The Clean-room is controlled at greater than 30% humidity with a temperature between 60º and 70º
* The Clean-room has some ambient noise.
* Specific gowning is required including: gloves, hair & beard net and face cover, safety glasses with no makeup / jewelry, and the like.
* Position requires forceful gripping/grasping and repetitive motion including pushing and pulling
* Ability to use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and understand chemical hygiene including labels and SDS (Safety Data Sheets), common chemicals are disinfect, solvents and IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol 70% and 99%)
* Ability to stand and move about including reaching, bending, stooping, grasping
* Ability to use hand tools and equipment including forceful gripping, grasping, pushing, pulling and repetitive motion
* Ability to infrequently lift and manipulate up to 40 pounds unassiste
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify