PDS Tech is seeking candidates for Software Engineer position in Hillsboro, OR
How will you make an impact?
The Global Digital Platform Software Group develops software to directly control the hardware subsystems for our wafer dual beam microscopes. As a major supplier of capital equipment to semiconductor companies, the business operates in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
With a desire to write software to control scientific machines, you will join our team in building cutting edge electron microscopes capable of observing and milling material at the nanoscale. By bringing your passion for science and technology, you will be able to improve our products by applying your creativity and problem solving skills.
• Develop software to integrate 3rd party motion controller and EtherCAT devices for use in electron microscopes
• Participate in the design, implementation, and testing phases of the software development lifecycle
• Add to and improve existing code to meet requirements for flexibility, new features, and maintainability
A successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about software development for hardware control
• Be able to take requirements to implementation with well tested and documented code
• Possess strong knowledge in C++ using a Windows development environment
• Have a minimum 3-5 years\' professional experience as a software engineer
• Feel comfortable with Agile software development, test-driven development, and common source control and issue trackers
• Communicate effectively and work well in cross-functional teams
• Demonstrate integrity and pride in their work
The preferred candidate will:
• Have experience integrating 3rd party motion controllers in a windows application
• Have experience with EtherCAT technology
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify