PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Quality Specialist (Administration Candidate) in Millersburg, PA
Focuses on the creation of Certificates of Compliance (CoC) based on controlled form template families. This involves working closely with site Quality, Operations, Engineering, and Information Technology teams.
May have flexibility to work remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use word processing tools to create Certificates of Compliance based on information from existing CoC families, and newly created specifications.
- ERP systems experience (Made 2 Manage is ours)
- Electronic Document Management systems experience (ours is Master Control)
- Quality Systems Experience (ISO and/or QSR)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Interact and collaborate with site leadership (Quality, IT, Operations Management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ensure schedules and performance requirements are met.
- Communicates in a professional effective and timely manner with staff, management, suppliers, and clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Email your resume to email@example.com
- Positive attitude and solid communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage project work
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications; Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with many different types of personalities
- Ability to work alone or in team environment
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify