What makes a Great Inserter Operator?
As an Inserter Operator, you'll work 10:30 pm to 6:30 am, Sunday-Thursday with Overtime as needed. We will train on how to operate commercial sized Pitney Bowes inserting machine equipment and program computer batches to load data. You will carry out tasks making adjustments to machines to ensure work accuracy while responding to equipment error messages. You will be staging print production for pickup.
You can expect the following:
• Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate-controlled environment.
• Daily assignment of print work assignments to employees reporting to shift.
• Being mobile and in a standing/walking position with ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly.
• Using your hands to handle objects and to perform keyboarding as well as to reach and grab objects.
• Be able, as it is necessary, to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
• Successful performance requires good vision including close vision.
• Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
• Receiving an attendance bonus on a quarterly and annual basis
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
• Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
• Prioritizing work assignments based on deadlines
• Strong mechanical aptitude and time management
• Experience operating a computer workstation
• Deep knowledge of production operation
• Ability to work overtime during peak periods
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify