PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Systems Engineer - Clearance, in Aurora, CO.
As a Systems Engineer, at either the system, subsystem or component level, will contribute to a team of systems engineers in the accomplishment of engineering tasks in a development environment.
• Provide technical direction and clarification of requirements to software development teams, integration and test personnel
• Perform system engineering analyses including trade studies, use case development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and requirement validation and verification
• Support planning/development and interfaces with personnel from other organizations
• Attend technical interchange meetings with other program personnel, and support the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project. The candidate will provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks as required
• Provide document review and resolve technical systems engineering and integration issues and support ECP efforts as required. Must have the ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
• 4+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record
• Understanding of the SE lifecycle and change management process
• Experience with requirements analysis/management
• Experience in functional decomposition, use case development, interface analysis and definition
• Knowledge of and experience working in DOORS
• Proven ability to meet timelines
• Experience in systems engineering functions including: operations concept development, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control
• Knowledge of component level integration and test
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
• MUST have an existing SCI clearance
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills
• Experience in Command and Telemetry, Mission Planning and/or Flight Dynamics
• Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment
• Experience using DOORS
• Domain experience preferred
• MUST have an existing SCI clearance B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science. Candidate start date is contingent upon clearance crossover period and security indoctrination briefing date.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify