PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Staff Software Engineer, in Melbourne, FL.
Position is a contract to hire Software Engineer that will develop, modify and maintain customized or standardized applications using software engineering best practices and standards, and participate in the full life-cycle of software development, to include requirements development, modeling and design, application development, unit to CSCI testing, integration, formal system testing, release, installation, and maintenance. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required.
The E-2D program is seeking a software engineer to support multiple E-2D programs.
Their responsibilities would include:
- Full Lifecycle design, implementation, and unit testing of software.
- Work with various sub teams to integrate functionality with other IPTs.
- Actively participate in code reviews.
- Develop SW products from all phases of SW life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university plus 14 years of software engineering experience OR Master’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 12 years of software engineering experience.
- Experience developing software / writing code in C/C++ or Ada.
- Experience with Linux.
- An active DoD Interim Secret or Secret level clearance.
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills.
- Experience in Software Test.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tool suite and tools like git and Confluence.
- Familiarity with Agile software development process.
- DOORS experience.
- Eclipse or other integrated development environment (IDE).
- Knowledge of Linux systems with basic commands.
- Familiar with aircraft systems/subsystems architectures (i.e., CNI, vehicle, cockpit, …).
- Experience with OpenGL.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify