PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an AES-Electrical Engineer in Wichita, KS
- This role will gain valuable engineering experience in the area of design requirements including capture, design, validation, troubleshooting, and certification of aircraft avionic and electrical systems.
- Working with managers and key players in Engineering, Candidates will assist in the development and evaluation of crucial systems on Aviation Products.
- Prepare engineering drawings for avionics and electrical system interface wiring using computer based drafting tools (CATIA/CCD and/or IAI HarnesSys).
- Utilize electronic test equipment to verify avionics and electrical systems meet design requirements, and/or for system troubleshooting in the lab and on aircraft.
- Prepare engineering trade studies, functional test procedures, certification plans, ground and flight test plans, certification reports, and other engineering documents.
- Write technical descriptions of subject matter pertinent to design or test requirements. Includes descriptions of supplier parts, test or rigging specifications, etc.
- Assist with the evaluation and analysis of avionics and electrical system design for completion of function hazard assessments and system safety assessments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in required Electrical Engineering,
• FAA designee (ODA UM or DER) -14 CFR Part 23 Chart C2 – Systems & Equipment Electrical
• Experience with complex certification projects integrating multiple systems
• Minimum of 3-4 years of engineering experience or relative aviation technical or systems experience.
• Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills required.
• Experience with avionics and electrical system design to the requirements of 14 CFR Part 23 preferred.
• Experience with computer-aided wiring diagram and harnessing software is desired. Mentor Graphics preferred.
• Experience with electrical wiring, harnessing, and manufacturing is strongly desired.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint are required, Visio experience preferred.
• Design knowledge of electrical bonding criteria, thermal cooling requirements for electronic equipment, EMI shielding, and High Intensity Radiated Fields (HIRF) / Indirect Effects of Lightning (IEL) installation criteria is considered a plus.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify